Pages

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Mac Attack!

Is this a common sight for many of you? Have you been around the BYU campus and seen the influence Apple has established on campus? Here, in the library, I took a picture of a regular day. Out of the 12 computers I can see in this picture, 8 of them are Macs! 67%!




I have always loved the uprising of Apple. It has always intrigued me after watching a movie called Silicon Valley in high school. After watching the movie, which depicted the former partnership of Steve Jobs and Bill Gates, I felt a loyalty to Apple that I never had before.
Apple continues to produce moving advertisements, like this campaign:









Apple is continuing to gain market share. I am excited for the day when they will surpass Windows in sales. In 2006, Apple owned about 4.6 % of the market share for laptops overall. Not very impressive, but it has been steadily growing. In 2007, it grew to 5% and in 2008, it kept growing to 5.6%, and Apple continues to grow!

Go Apple!!!


1 comment:

  1. You should send this pic and your comments to Apple, maybe they'll send you some stuff. :)

    ReplyDelete