Pages

Thursday, February 17, 2011

The Jimmer Epidemic

         The Jimmer fever has swept the nation and I've found myself in the midst of it. I've even become a big fan (shhhh don't tell anyone) and I make myself available to watch all the games now. It's not too often that a basketball prodigy comes through BYU. I suppose the last one was Danny Ainge ages ago.

         So this girl named Michelle Peralta, a fellow BYU student, got fed up with the attention Jimmer was getting and decided to do something about it. She wrote a complaint to a newspaper and it got published. Apparently, dozens of people wrote comments after her article almost ridiculing her. They made clever Jimmer jokes, and told Michelle to stop crying in essence.

        I decided to join the fun. Why live in a place if you're not going to get into the culture?

      I created this for Michelle Peralta, Jimmer Fredette, and Chuck Norris. 




Don't hate.

1 comment: